Maserati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels are posted on Craig's List, but feel free to contact me on this forum.

Craig's List: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/wto/d/4-maserati-wheels-excellent/6681414924.html

Front tires have uneven wear pattern on inside edge. Rear tires have even wear and probably 40% life.

Here's the text from the post:

Fits Gran Turismo and Quattroporte. Complete staggered set. Center caps included.

Maserati Speedline wheels, aka Astro Speedline, in Grigio, which is very dark gray. Complete staggered set.

I had these wheels on my 2011 Maserati Granturismo S 4.7L. See picture. The car is black and these wheels looked fantastic. They will fit other Maserati cars, and other cars. I no longer own the car so I would like to sell these.

Front: 245/25 ZR20 Hankook tires on the front wheels. Inside edge of the front tires is worn.
OEM Maserati # 84072400

Rear: 275/35 ZR20 Hankook tires on the back wheels. Normal wear.
OEM Maserati # 84072500

Overall excellent condition. Center caps included.

Pictures include the front of each wheel, the rear of each wheel, and the tire tread on each wheel, plus 2 pictures showing the markings inside of one front wheel and one rear wheel.

Minor curb damage along the edge of one of the front wheels (where the tire meets the wheel), which is not noticeable when the wheels are on the car, IMO.

$895. I no longer own the car so I would like to sell these.

Thank you.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts