Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it seems there's not much in the Palm Beach area in terms of a meet, we're looking to put together a local car meet for anyone that's interested. The meet will occur 2x a month on Saturdays from 6-10pm West Palm Beach area, if anyone would be interested in participating, please PM me.

The meet will be in a well lit plaza that offers a variety of foods from local and national chains. It's patrolled by the local law enforcement and is in a very secure, large and well lit parking lot. In an attempt to keep this as low key as possible, we're not advertising the meet in an effort to evade the young Civics (not to pick on Honda but...).

The area will be conned off to accommodate for our cars.

That being said, with the Holiday coming up I will be starting these events after the Holiday while finalizing any details in the interim.

The meet will be held in the Wellington area.

That being said, if anyone is interested please PM me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next meet is this coming Saturday, June 26th (weather permitting).

Hope to see some fellow owners from this site come out.

Any questions, just PM or email [email protected]

We had a pretty good turnout on the 12th and we expect an even better one out this time and as we grow with your help.

For pictures, you can go to www.precisionexotics.com

Take care and stay well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moving the meet to a monthly meet

Due to busy schedules, along with a couple of requests to make this a monthly meet and in an effort to have more folks participate, we're moving this to a monthly event instead of every two weeks.

We've had a great turnout thus far since we officially started this on June 12th, and hope to see more and more folks come out to these events in the coming meets.

Next meet will be August 28th, 2010.

As time get's closer, I will re-post and email those interested.

Until then, everyone stay well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope to see some folks come out this coming Saturday weather permitting.

Foster's Grille
11071 Royal Palm Beach
Florida 33411

1 - 5 of 5 Posts