Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Does anyone reccomned any south eastern florida mechanics? I own an 04 coupe and I am looking to replace the clutch soon ~f-1. Thanks in advance for any replies or in put!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Posted some time back - great guy - works mostly on Ferraris, but will work on Maserati if you are nice to him :)

Christian
Black Horse Performance
3950 NE 5th Avanue
Oakland Park, FL 33334
Shop: (954) 561-2553
Cell: (561) 271-3968

Say hi from Bjorn.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THX!!! I did find your previous post and also phoned him, I have an appointment in a couple of weeks! He seems like a nice great guy!!!! Thsnk you millions! I walked in the door and jumped right on the forum...... The addiction

·
Registered
581 Posts
Any time - he also does body work and his neighbor does a great detailing job for a reasonable price if you don't like doing it yourself. I also had some interior work done etc. so it is truly one stop shopping!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any time - he also does body work and his neighbor does a great detailing job for a reasonable price if you don't like doing it yourself. I also had some interior work done etc. so it is truly one stop shopping!
Thanks, I do plan on getting my "sticky buttons" done while there.! :) I am excited to get everything complete, the buttons drive me CRAZY! Thanks again!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sticky buttons

Dirk did you get your stick buttons done at Black Horse? How did they turn out? I'm planing to take it there.:cheers:ing

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sticky Buttons

Christian did some of mine and did a great job. No worries, he is a pro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts