Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see it last night? I had read somewhere a while ago that there would be a Maserati introduced on it. Then saw the in T.V Guide that Johnny Sacks gets a new car so figured this must be it. He got a Coup that they referred to as Guinea Gray, was nice looking. Then Johnny and Tony (After he Squeezed himself into it, Boy did he get fat) went for a ride and am guessing they had the MSP off as they fish tailed down the road, But looked good doing it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I saw it too. Car was pretty similar to mine. I don't think Johnny's wife will fit in the car. Tony gets bigger every episode. I think the series will end with his stomach exploding...

·
Registered
29 Posts
It seemed like too much of an advertisement the way Tony asked how many "horses" it had and how much it cost. The real question is "How much did it cost Maserati?"
But the car looked great the way it fishtailed down the road.
I think that Maserati will really start to catch on now with more exposure and advertising (i've seen them in a few high-class mags). It may be the end of disounts on the vehicles soon. So, if you haven't bought yet, now may be the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
04cambio
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing