Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a special request. Our daughter, 15 years, would like to spend the summer holidays on England or Irland to improve her English. She would like to help a family with the children and look after them. I thought, within the Maserati family she also would be well kept. Hanna is used to look after children - she has a 4 year old brother. No use to say that she is 100% relyable and has good manners. Speaks good English and also French - German of course :) goes to a higher commercial school in Austria. On the other hand we also would like to have an English girl like her with us -- we live in a very nice place in tirol - lake Achensee - about 3000 ft sea level, right in the mountains - near Innsbruck. So if sombody could give as an advice - great and thank you

greetings from Austra

Max

·
Super Moderator
3,879 Posts
Hi max

There is another forum which has a 0higher percentage of UK / Irish posters that may yield additional results. There are also professional organisations that can assist.

Good Luck

C

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. G. With professionals I do not have the best experience. Anyway, if you do not try, you never know. If you would post the same on our Maserati forum, I would take the opportunity or I could give you also a good advice, exactly where to post.

BR from Austria

1 - 3 of 3 Posts