Maserati Forum banner

Some pics of my Biturbo

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  BigFoot 
#1 ·
Some pic of my 85 biturbo:D

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Out driving in the Maser this weekend and came face-to-face with a lovely dark blue Ghibli Cup. He turned around, we turned, parked, chatted, photos etc. Driving away my wife said: "did you see those seats, they look real soft and comfy". What was she trying to say? Are my forty year-old seats in need of some extra padding.
Looking at these pics I can see the attraction.....Ooooooohh! comfy :D

Great car. Great pics. Keep it up.

#9 ·
Sorry Bigfoot, slack of me I know but sadly it was him taking the photo's, not me. I only carry spare spark plugs ;)

Pity, it would have made a good photo-op too with two generations of Ghibli. I'll try to be better prepared next time.

BTW: I've got a show coming up soon (did I mention I'd joined a classic car club) It's at one of those big old stately homes so I'll post pics of that.

Apologies Claudius, didn't mean to hijack your post.:rolleyes:

#11 ·
Thanks alfa
Update- just got my original rims refinished in hyper silver , new dash installed, new shift boot cover and custom maserati emblem side markers. all im waiting for noware my brown with red trim floor mats from holland and i think i am done. I think!
I will post new pics soon.
This is an addiction.

#13 ·
Hi,
What does the vacum hose that comes out of the top of intake plenum do/go to. I just took delivery of a biturbo yesterday and I'm trying to sort out everything in the engine bay. If you have any detailed pictures of the engine bay It would be greatly appreciated to see what a "normal" or atleast "normally running" one looks like.
thanks,
Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.