Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the GranTurismo premiere at Continental Autosports in Hinsdale, IL last night and thought I would share some pics. Apparently this is a prototype on loan from Pininfarina, and they didn't even want to start it up. I took them with my phone, so the quality is not that great.

My immediate impressions: It's a very nice looking car. The car is much bigger than the coupe/GS. It is really just a two door Quartroporte. I would consider it a completely different car than the Coupe/GS and not an evolution of those cars at all. It looks to be competing with the MB CL500, BMW 8 Series, and Bentley Continental. With it's added weight and similar HP, I can't imagine it competing with anything sportier than that.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
GT in the wet!

Hurried pic from rain-soaked Goodwood festival - Jodie Kidd taking the GranTurismo out for a "spin"

- oh yes, followed by a snap of the speed cop who caught her on the way home!

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
That Granturismo is about the sexiest looking car on the planet....but that 612 has real presence! I'm torn about which will be my next car.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
She is so hot! It's hard not to notice the new rim design. The spokes are incorporated with maser's logo - trident. It's more visible on the GranTurismo than the GS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts