Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new size large Ferrari World Abu Dhabi T Shirt. Very rare Ferrari product with Arabic and English writing. Looks super cool and high quality. Great for the Ferrari or Formula 1 (F1) fan.

Traditional size Large Ferrari clothing fit. $25.00 Shipping included if sold in CONUS

·
Registered
502 Posts
I've been to Ferrari World several times and I bought the same shirt for my wife and I. They're great shirts and are very high quality. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. They're same quality shirt as any Ferrari branded item you may buy at a Ferrari dealership. It's just too small for me. I should've bought an XL.

I was just at Ferrari World a couple of weeks ago and bought another shirt that was XL this time. Why I didn't try on the shirt I am selling at the store is beyond me. This time around they didn't have as cool a shirt as the one for sale.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I’ll take it. How would you prefer payment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I can paypal Friends & Family. What is your shipping address? I should be able to get this out today USPS.

-Moses

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can paypal Friends & Family. What is your shipping address? I should be able to get this out today USPS.

My pp account is: [email protected]

-Moses
I just send you payment via PayPal friends and family and included my address in the notes section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will send out today or tomorrow morning. Enjoy the shirt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts