Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My top in Maserati Spyder stopped operating before it got completely closed, no power or sound from hydraulics, windows are all the way down and would not operate either....looks like some kind of a fuse or relay any suggestions which one and where is it located? Or is it something more serious electrically?

I tested all fuses related to the top operation and located in the back of the battery compartment, they are all intact but I get no response from the top regulating switch in the middle console inside the car And the windows will not operate either and are stuck in the down position. what could be next thing to test ? are there any additional relays ? any other suggestions what might be going on?

The roof closure was going really slow and ceased in the middle of the process so I had to manually bring it all the way forward trying to close it but I can’t push it any further so it can catch the locks on top of the front window. So I’m stuck in the kind of a comical position with partially open roof and completely open windows in the car sitting in the driveway... not a life threatening emergency but emergency non-the less... any suggestions ?

Thank you so much, Alex

·
Registered
628 Posts
  1. Is your battery OK?
  2. Is there hydraulic fluid in the reservoir behind passengers seat? Can you hear the pump running?
  3. Turn of the battery for a while then turn it on and see if that helps.
  4. Put the top up manually.
  5. Try step 3 again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts