Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked with Jeff from Formula Dynamics today and we're thinking about doing an "End of the year" ride. He can be here either on:

Sunday, Nov. 30th or

Friday, Dec. 5th.

He's going to bring some DBW and ECM to install before the ride if somebody is interested. It will also be a good opportunity for people who's considering doing some mods to be able do hear different exhausts and even test drive some cars with those mods.

So let's pick one of those days, and also let him know who'd be interested in getting the DBW and/or ECM installed at that day.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
You guys are so lucky! If Jeff came here for a ride on Dec 5th, it would be for a snowmobile ride!

I talked with Jeff from Formula Dynamics today and we're thinking about doing an "End of the year" ride. He can be here either on:

Sunday, Nov. 30th or

Friday, Dec. 5th.

He's going to bring some DBW and ECM to install before the ride if somebody is interested. It will also be a good opportunity for people who's considering doing some mods to be able do hear different exhausts and even test drive some cars with those mods.

So let's pick one of those days, and also let him know who'd be interested in getting the DBW and/or ECM installed at that day.

·
Registered
228 Posts
December 5.....

I'd like to be a part of this; December 5 would be great for me! I'll keep an eye on this thread. BTW, I am located in Los Angeles County.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sunday, Nov. 30th works better for me, I could make the 5th if that is the only date. Jeff needs to replace my DBW so this would be great.
Ron:D

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
For those of us on the Northeast let's ask Jeff to set up a date in the Spring (May). Anyone interested? Where should we go?

2004 Coupe
VIRGINIA! Yea....

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, let's set the date, Sunday Nov. 30th.

It could be a ride from LA to Santa Barabara like last time. I talked with the owner of the restaurant Cava in Montecito, where the Ferrari Club does its meetings sometimes, and he would reserve the whole parking lot for us.

Who's in?

Who needs a DBW and/or ECM? So Jeff know how many to bring.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I may be in - not sure if I'm away for the weekend yet. If I'm in town, I'll join in.

I'm VERY interested to see the difference the DBW makes. Not ready to commit to buy until the warranty expires in May though.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may be in - not sure if I'm away for the weekend yet. If I'm in town, I'll join in.

I'm VERY interested to see the difference the DBW makes. Not ready to commit to buy until the warranty expires in May though.
Once you try it you're gonna buy, trust me.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why don't you guys from LA decide where's going to be the starting point, routes and etc.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Twisties ... :D

Ooopsy, not my thread ;)

By the way, I do expect you guys to take and post lots of photos and ideally some in car videos :D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sunday Nov. 30th Ride!

Sunday Nov. 30th.

Starting point?
Time?

So far we have:

Vungul
Ron Avery (it wiil be sunny!)
davecrellin
spyderdude
Ronen
Shaun
KandiRedCoi?
Niteroi

Where's MaseratiBoy?

Remember, if any of you are interested in having Jeff install a DBW or ECM please let him know so he bring them.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts