Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yes, I've taken my 02 Coupe to Fusion Motorsports in Chatsworth. Have not had him do the clutch (yet), but I've been happy with the work (Damian's the owner). He's not the cheapest, but certainly cheaper than the dealer. He has a very loyal following among Ferrari owners.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Go talk to Eddie at Azzurocorsa Motorsports...

Ferrari/Maserati trained master mechanic. Knows his stuff better than anyone else.

Eddie Rodriguez
(562) 650-1732
22025 S. Avalon Blvd. Carson, CA 90745

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'll second that ............

I was at Eddie Rodriguez' new repair shop today. He can change out a clutch to changing the oil... and everything in between. Oh, yeah, .... at a fraction of what a dealership charges!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Other than Eddie and Damian, are there any other Maserati mechanics (besides the dealer of course) that people have used in the LA area? Maybe we can come up with a consolidated list and reviews on there service, skills and cost.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've used Tillack and Co. in Redondo Beach. Great people as well, and wallet friendly. My 2002 Coupe two year fluid's service was done there. Very happy with them. I am hoping to talk to Eddie soon to schedule an oil change. He is geographically friendlier than Redondo Beach.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts