Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
bought a QP 2007 a few months ago. looking for a reliable trustworthy alternative to the dealer in socal. do you have a recommendation and information on their cost compare to dealer?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cavallo Motorsports is in Carlsbad, I've been there once so far and they don't spend my $$ just for the hell of it. Kevin Sugar is the service manager, he's ex SD Mas service manager.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Cavallo Motorsports is in Carlsbad, I've been there once so far and they don't spend my $$ just for the hell of it. Kevin Sugar is the service manager, he's ex SD Mas service manager.
I had the 15,000 mile done today at Cavallo and Kevin was outstanding. They really took care of the car!

·
Registered
73 Posts
+1 Cavallo in Carlsbad!

Kevin handled my '06 GS when he was at FMSD. And when he moved to Cavallo, I transfered my services from FMSD to Cavallo. Quality of their work is excellent, but best of all without the rediculously high $$$.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I vote for Cavallo Motorsports is in Carlsbad, Kevin was cool. I'm going there after my warranty is done. However they did my DBW and oil service.
Worth the drive, I used Amtrak to get home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts