Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the thread about the NorCal meet and thought it was a great idea. However, I know that I personally cannot take off any time on the weekends. I know there are many memebrs here in SoCal around the Los Angeles area. It would be great to have a meet on a weekend sometime in the future.

Maybe a drive along the Pacific Coast Highway or up through Angeles Crest. If anyone has any ideas lets organize something and have a meet.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am in,

let's dhow the NorCal that we can get the party rolling to. it could be a good idea to drive up the coast. maybe Santa Barbara or something.

i know lamborghini events meet in Santa Monica and drive on PCH.

we can stop at the seafood place on PCH and go onto S.B. or any other place, we also have some wineries that are not that far away.

it sounds like a great weekend event.

Willie

·
Registered
312 Posts
me too!

Except I take my Maser up to our summer home in Sandpoint in a couple weeks, then migrate it back to Palm Springs in October.
Ken

·
Registered
202 Posts
O.K. guys,

well lets do it then. i would love to meet other car crazy people. i think that maybe Santa Monica sounds good and we can drive up and down PCH, later we can maybe go get some lunch..

please post dates you can meet and possible restaurants...

Saturday or Sunday...

i can do this Sunday or next week end.

i just got straight pipes on my coupe and i want to show them off.

-willie

[email protected]

·
Registered
835 Posts
willie said:
...i can do this Sunday or next week end...
only if I had my car. It's been at the dealership for 5 weeks now and they still couldn't give me an exact date. SIGH...that's the kind of crap we have deal with here in the south land.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Great idea and count me in. I live and work within a mile of the PCH and I can go this weekend. the following weekend is memorial day weekend. i could make it on monday (memorial day). I am also good the following weekend. I think taking the PCH up to Santa Barabara is a great drive. Good restaurants here, there and in between.

·
Registered
312 Posts
sweater said:
Great idea and count me in. I live and work within a mile of the PCH and I can go this weekend. the following weekend is memorial day weekend. i could make it on monday (memorial day). I am also good the following weekend. I think taking the PCH up to Santa Barabara is a great drive. Good restaurants here, there and in between.
Yes, including Sal and Mary Lopez's Mexican Inn in Oxnard - best Mexican restaurant on the planet; and that's not just my opinion, its a scientific fact!

·
Registered
202 Posts
O.K.

this Sunday looks good.

i think morning is good and we can drive up the coast to a restaurant and back. and the next time lets go to Santa Barbara... :)

i can suggest 11:00AM at ocean ave. and Montana ave.

if anyone wants to pick a restaurant for brunch, am open to anything.

-willie

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm usually out in Malibu on the motorcycle on Saturday and Sunday, so if I stumble on you guys I'll stop by and say hi. Y'all should be hitting up the canyons! F-this "leisurely drive up the coast" crap, heheh. I'll either be on a silver Triumph sportbike or a red and white Husqvarna Supermoto that makes entirely too much noise.

·
Registered
202 Posts
kbrookings said:
Yes, including Sal and Mary Lopez's Mexican Inn in Oxnard - best Mexican restaurant on the planet; and that's not just my opinion, its a scientific fact!

COOL,

so we are all set 11:00 it is. any other recommendations about food...

i am checking out a route, maybe PCH and some of the canyons.

see you all Sunday

willie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Since it was my idea to have this meet ofcourse I am in as well HOWEVER, my GS has been in the shop for two weeks in Beverly Hills and they are not giving me an exact date whe she will be delivered back to me. If you guys want to go ahead this Sunday go for it have fun.

Maybe HaHa and I can join you guys in the future on another date if you guys are meeting this saturday.

Have fun and someone please take pics so we can post them.

·
Registered
202 Posts
MaseratiGSport said:
my GS has been in the shop for two weeks in Beverly Hills and they are not giving me an exact date whe she will be delivered back to me.
Man come on,

even if you bring your old high school "pinto" or "yugo". just come and say hi (we can always just bring a big picture of a GS and paste on top. (no one will notice the difference)

i hope we can see as many people as possible, this is just a first meting, but i think it will be one of many.

SoCal rules... :)

-willie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
8 Participants
willie
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing