Maserati Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Socal Maserati/Ferrari owners,

Just wanted to give you a heads up on a bit of gold that we have access too.

His name is Eddie Rodriguez and he is a former Ferarri, Maserati, Bentley, mechanic. He has worked at FMOC, FMBH, and he knows his stuff. Since he and I both work on cars (not to say our skill levels are close ahahah) we have had a lot of technical talks...

This guy knows all of the secrets when it comes to working on our cars, and he is a total car guy. You can ask him a question about anything at all, and he will be able to answer it.

And on top of that, he is really good at diagnosing problems too... I am still sort of shocked.

His new place is opening up on the 5th, so if you ever need a place to do anything for your car, he is the guy you want to go to. A lot of ML and FL and Fchat owners go to him from what I have heard (I actually saw Bcube there yesterday!) and I now get why owners scream his praises.

Eddie Rodriguez
(562) 650-1732
22025 S. Avalon Blvd. Carson, CA 90745

-Ali

PS- My story is that my car wouldnt start, he diagnosed it as an F1 pump failure + Clutch + Clutch sensor (ack!). And it was ALL correct... The man is a human SD2/3 hahaha.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Eddie's the Man...............

I'm VERY pleased to see that Eddie Rodriguez is getting his due from Maserati and Ferrair owners. He has done ALL of the work on my 2003 Maserati since last year. This guy REALLY knows his stuff; he's been factory trained, worked at high-end F/M dealerships and honed his skills to a VERY HIGH standard. He is the "Real Deal". As I have said before on this Forum, I am a hard person to please when it comes to working on my sports cars. I totally trust Eddie and he has always come thru with flying colors. Consider yourself blessed (and very lucky) if you live in So. Cal so that Eddie can honestly and professionally service your Ferraris and Maseratis.

·
Registered
338 Posts
That is great.

Can you tell me if his area of expertise is in cosmetic, mechanical, or electrical?

Reason being?

Depending on his area of expertise, I would be willing to ship my Mas to him for service.

I rather put my Mas on a trailer and haul it to him if I knew he could handle problems.

Awaiting your response...

Gene

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That is great.

Can you tell me if his area of expertise is in cosmetic, mechanical, or electrical?

Reason being?

Depending on his area of expertise, I would be willing to ship my Mas to him for service.

I rather put my Mas on a trailer and haul it to him if I knew he could handle problems.

Awaiting your response...

Gene
He is Mechanical, Electrical, etc. Essentially, imagine if your local Ferrari/Maserati dealership didnt have any problems, knew exactly how to go about doing EVERYTHING, and could diagnose any problem to the exact cause...

That's Eddie. I think that anyone out there should ship their cars to him... he is amazing at what he does. And frankly, you may still end up paying less than you would at the dealer!

It may sound like I am exaggerating, but Carmine and others will tell you that I am not...

-Ali

PS- Don't think that just because you take it to the dealer you are getting a tech like Eddie to work on your car... I have heard HORROR stories... Both from Eddie while chit chatting, and from other technicians...

Eddie is top notch :D

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Continental AutoSPort

Continental AutoSports in Hinsdale, Ill...20 minutes west of Chicago, has 2 Ferrari Authorized Maseter Technicians as well as a Maserati Master Tech.
We have one tech who as has been here for 30 years and has worked on every make and model under the sun.

We have one apprentice who is finishing up his 6 month extensive training in Modena as I type. 3 months at Ferrari North America 3 months at Ferrari in Italy.

Chicago area drivers should be very happy with the technical support of Continental AutoSports
420 E Ogden Ave
Hinsdale, Ill 60521
630-655-3535

·
Registered
217 Posts
Continental AutoSports in Hinsdale, Ill...20 minutes west of Chicago, has 2 Ferrari Authorized Maseter Technicians as well as a Maserati Master Tech.
We have one tech who as has been here for 30 years and has worked on every make and model under the sun.

We have one apprentice who is finishing up his 6 month extensive training in Modena as I type. 3 months at Ferrari North America 3 months at Ferrari in Italy.

Chicago area drivers should be very happy with the technical support of Continental AutoSports
420 E Ogden Ave
Hinsdale, Ill 60521
630-655-3535
A bit off-topic . . . do all Authorized Technicians do their training in Modena? Perhaps only Master Technicians? What do you have to do to get to be a "Master" Technician? Going to Modena for training sounds pretty :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Eddie Rodriguez - Excellence & Professionalism

It is a pleasure to see that the reviews Carmine and I have made in the past has resulted in getting Eddie an increasing and loyal clientele which praises his outstanding work. Well deserved Eddie!!!

As I stated in my previous post........

This is a follow-on to a post by Carmine on an exceptional mechanic we have in Southern California. Based on reading Carmine's experience with E. Rodriguez, I decided to contact him and have my two (2) year service performed by him. Service comprised of changing all fluids (engine oil, tranny oil, brake (full bleed), hydraulic and engine coolant).

Carmine’s general observations about Eddie were also confirmed with my telephone conversations with him. To say that Eddie knows Maseratis in an understatement. He's a delightful, articulate, bright and extremely knowledgeable Maserati factory trained mechanic. His integrity, professionalism and care to detail matches the care we owners have for our automobiles.

What a great experience!

Eddie is truly a dedicated professional, with the quality to match any FM dealership senior service staff and the added factor of being extremely reasonably priced.

I hope other members of the forum contact Eddie, such that he can continue to expand his customer base.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fixed a typo :)

I meant to say that even IF you ship your car, you would still end up paying less than you would at the dealer!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hello Maserati Owners, :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now at my new location.

22025 S. Avalon Blvd
Carson Ca 90745

562-219-9916
562-650-1732

[email protected]

Please Feel free to stop anytime. My hours are 8am-5pm
Weekends by appointment.

I am Maserati & Ferrari Certified and Trained.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to email or call.

Ciao,
Eddie Rodriguez

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great to see you here man :)

Thanks for all your help with the car... hopefully it will be back to normal by the end of the week LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Email sent!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got Eddie's number from this forum and he was a huge help.

I'm probably about 200 miles from his shop but I will be taking my coupe down there for any work that needs to be done.

If you are in or around the area, Eddie is undoubtedly the guy to go to.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad to see so many are taking advantage of Eddie's amazing services! He is the best of the best... trust me on that :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts