Maserati Forum banner

121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
43...wanted the QP 6 years ago when it came out but it had some issues so decided to wait it out...finally bought the 2009 QP S 2 months ago. It was worth the wait but now I have 6 less years to enjoy a Maser :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
02 Quartz CC

Purchased my first Maser last year at 25 with my own money and not dad's. Every day since has been a joy. It's certainly worth all the hours spent in the office.

·
Registered
583 Posts
30. Purchased it with the bank's money and not mine. Hopefully life continues to be good to me so I can keep her. It's been worth every penny!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Son's first car

I let my son buy a Biturbo to learn about cars and to respect, upkeep, etc. etc.

We have begun to restore it together, he is 13.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I told you I was 39.....my wife just reminded me I'm only 38....LOL.... I had a fun life in my teen years :)
Tell your wife that you were correct - you used to be 39....but, you now are driving a Maser, which means that much of the time you're moving so fast that your're proving-out Einstein's theory of relativity and space-time travel....You're 38. Next year you'll be 37. Hope your wife now appreciates the fact that you invested in a Maserati. :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
23 after 2 glorious years of having my 08 Granturismo. May be adding/replacing it soon. I miss a drop top.

121 - 140 of 159 Posts