Maserati Forum banner

101 - 120 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts

I am 31, although I bought my F360 Modena at 29. That kinda counts b\c same company! :)

Just traded my BMW 745i for QP and remember 8years and 4 BMW's ago when I said I would never buy anything else. Now I still feel the same way, except it's about never buying anything other than Ferrari\Maserati!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm 24 and just bought my first a few weeks ago. Only because I'm a single SSgt and got a big bonues to re-up with the AF. What would have been car payments is going to monthly maintenance.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Not the oldest and certainly not the youngest. 58. Had the GS since 06.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sometimes it takes you awhile to mature to Italian cars - I had to go through my US muscle cars and German car period first. 69 Mustang - age 16, MG - age 18, Camaro age 20, 69 Corvette Conv. age 22, Mazda RX7 conv age 25, family cars til age 40, audi tt age 40, soon to be maserati owner age 44.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I have come full circle. My first car was an Alfa Spyder at 18 (I come from Sweden so that is when you get DL) - that car was a lot of fun!!! Went through the muscle car thing and various trucks as I was pulling my ski boat. The I restored a classic, which I still have. Now very happy to be back to a real sports car at age 51. I doubt I will ever have anything but Italian going forward, at least as a second/third car. There is nothing like it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
33 and never thought i would own any type of highend sports car except maybe a vette but not now , from the second i pulled my coupe off the lot on a testdrive i knew it had to be mine. It only lacks in blistering straight line speed but that addiction is force fed with a 1300 rwhp 70 nova

·
Registered
228 Posts
Soon to be 61......

I was 57 when I bought my 2003 Maser Coupe CC; be 61 in February, 2009. Still feel VERY YOUNG AT HEART when I drive the Maser around town. LOVE the stares!!!:)

·
Registered
905 Posts
37 when purchased my QP a couple months ago.

Bought first Italian car at 21- 1973 Alfa Romeo Spider which I fully restored. Second Italian car at 32- 1995 Alfa Romeo 164 Quadrifoglio. The QP makes #3. Still own them all and all are like new!

Wife's says the 164Q must go... We'll see.

I'm curious if many (or any) of the "under 25" group purchased their Maserati's with their own money or daddy's money?! Though I was making very respectable money at 25, I couldn't have purchased a Mas and still paid a mortgage/rent...

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm 32 and just got an '04 Spyder CC, to replace a 2003 Toyota Spyder. Our other vehicle is an '06 Range Rover S/C.

·
Registered
157 Posts
54, ages combined, but I don't have a heart.

·
Registered
500 Posts
1st Maserati at 40 - purchased a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
689 Posts
45 when I bought by 2005 in June.

·
Registered
484 Posts
22 when Purchased 25 now.. Still making payments! haha

101 - 120 of 179 Posts