Maserati Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Can get back to you on Friday with that.
Oil service; replace belts; flush steering fluid; replace spark plugs; coolant & brake flush; lube steering wheel column shaft; tow to get install new battery; wipers; alignment; install 4 tire sensors & a few minor odds & ends. Driver's visor light mechanism failed. Decided not to spend $1200 for that. To do: replace valve cover gaskets.

·
Registered
80 Posts
That is fine, but like I said all cars have issues of some kind...It maybe not a leak.....Jaguar and Land Rover have an issue with timing chain rails currently that cost thousands to fix
As the owner of a 5.0 SC X351 Jaguar, the GT seems like nothing in comparison. Their forum is full of catastrophic engine faulures and please help me part out my car I owe 5 more years on and $42000 rebuild quotes. This forum is heaven in comparison. Nav unit upgrade threads and interior odds and ends.

·
Registered
829 Posts
As the owner of a 5.0 SC X351 Jaguar, the GT seems like nothing in comparison. Their forum is full of catastrophic engine faulures and please help me part out my car I owe 5 more years on and $42000 rebuild quotes. This forum is heaven in comparison. Nav unit upgrade threads and interior odds and ends.
I 'see' your X351 and raise you my, "i can almost see the part i need to fix but cant really reach it" pain in the arse BMW. Then double down with my, (insert Italian mobster voice) Fa'get about iiiit "engine out service for everything," Ferrari. :LOL:

silvertonesx24...The GT, like you said, "nothing in comparison."

21 - 23 of 23 Posts