Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there interested in a set of 'slightly used' Larini rear mufflers?
I put these on my 2002 CC about 2 weeks ago and have driven the car about 100 miles with them. I'm trading up for a 2005 GS and don't want to sell the car with the Larini set-up. The Larini system from what I've seen and heard, is a direct copy of the Tubi mufflers although not quite as 'raspy' and loud. As I've said in a previous thread, the Larinis make the car sound like a big-block Ferarri F430! So if you want to give your Maser an amazing sound track to go with the looks, let me know. (these mufflers tranform the car into a real exotic!)
I paid just under $2K for them (and waited a month to get them from England), and I'll sell them for $1,400. (my loss, your gain)
By the way, they still look brand new as I live in Scottsdale and my car has never seen rain. Let me know...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Anybody out there interested in a set of 'slightly used' Larini rear mufflers?
I put these on my 2002 CC about 2 weeks ago and have driven the car about 100 miles with them. I'm trading up for a 2005 GS and don't want to sell the car with the Larini set-up. The Larini system from what I've seen and heard, is a direct copy of the Tubi mufflers although not quite as 'raspy' and loud. As I've said in a previous thread, the Larinis make the car sound like a big-block Ferarri F430! So if you want to give your Maser an amazing sound track to go with the looks, let me know. (these mufflers tranform the car into a real exotic!)
I paid just under $2K for them (and waited a month to get them from England), and I'll sell them for $1,400. (my loss, your gain)
By the way, they still look brand new as I live in Scottsdale and my car has never seen rain. Let me know...

are you going to pick up the black gs at ferrari of scottsdale? How is the service at that dealership? I used to work for penske so I hope I would get treated well :) but I have heard quite a few smug individuals work at that location

didnt mean to high jack the thread :)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Greetings all,
I've decided that rather to sell my (silver on red) 2002 Maserati Spyder Cambio, I would spend some money and give it a quasi-Grandsport look.
So I buy a mint 2002 CC (Rosso Bologna / 3 tone tan interior) with only 14K on it in Dallas. I fit it with the GS rear spoiler, side surfboards, Larini exhaust, painted calipers, chrome front grill, nice chrome badges, and polished 2003 wheels...
...I put these on my 2002 CC about 2 weeks ago and have driven the car about 100 miles with them. I'm trading up for a 2005 GS and don't want to sell the car with the Larini set-up. ...
so david, you switched from an 02 Spyder to an 02 CC and now to an 05 GS in these past 3-4 months?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts