Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My opinion definitely it is worth it! For all of you considering the GT or QP – go for it!
When I bought my Grantouri from the dealer I was not able to check details enough, because I was so overwhelmed from its beauty. Fortunately the car was full loaded including skyhook.
For just cruising, the softness of the suspensions is just perfect. If you are ready for a nice cornering ride or a fast speed trip, or both together ???, just push the sport function and you get all the stiffness you need, including fast responding throttle behaviour!

A GT without SH, you do not have this dual option – the stiffness is always there no change possible. Activating the sport function gives only better acceleration respond, the damping of the car however stays the same.
So, SH is a “must have” for all of those opting for a sports car including a sportive limo.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
My opinion definitely it is worth it! For all of you considering the GT or QP – go for it!...
A GT without SH, you do not have this dual option –....

i didn't know you can order a GT without skyhook.
as GCalo mentioned, the only way you can do without skyhook in a QP is with the GTS. you cannot order other QPs without skyhook.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didn't know you can order a GT without skyhook.
as GCalo mentioned, the only way you can do without skyhook in a QP is with the GTS. you cannot order other QPs without skyhook.
In the GT syhook is definitely an option to be ordered in addition, I thought it would be the same for the QP, sorry.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
In the GT syhook is definitely an option to be ordered in addition, I thought it would be the same for the QP, sorry.
perhaps in some parts of the world the skyhook is optional.
in NA it is standard.

where are u located?

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Germany!!!
Ah, that makes sense. There's no turns in Germany. ;-)

I'll be driving from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf on business this weekend, hopefully in a big, fast sedan. Any tips on good driving routes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts