Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else's armrest CD player skip when the car is going over bumps? I mean small bumps, like say Bott's dots. Mine does this no matter if I'm in sport setting or not. Once it skips, the CD player may stay silent for 3-5 seconds. FM Orange County, who replaced my CD changer last time under warranty, says that if the armrest CD player continues to do this, they'll change that under warranty to. I don't want to go through the hassle if that is just the way the CD player is.

·
Registered
513 Posts
this is absolutely not normal...

I live in the BayArea which is the Kingdom of Potholes. Roads are crappy, big and small holes. The one thing that has not been an issue is my CD player, never skips. the hood pops open, the trunk often pops open, the lid between the rear seats, i've blown 2 tires, you name it....the CD player is the only thing which handled it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Consistency? Italian?

Consistency of behaviour is not what you should expect from an Italian Woman or an Italian Car...

I live in the Bay Area and my CD skips (that's the CD changer) on minor potholes. Not sure I have tested it on major ones...

On the other side my trunk stays closed.. so far, thanks God. The gas filler door however takes an average of 10 attempts to open...

But Italy beat Germany 2-0 sticking to a game that the world does not seem to get for the last 80 years: unyielding defense and creative offense... whatever...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts