Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'd like to upgrade all of the bulbs and lights on my '02 Spyder. Usually you can find the bulb sizes relatively easy but I've been having trouble finding a list of the correct bulb sizes- can someone please help?

I'd like to replace all the bulbs in my rear lights to LED bulbs and also replace the turning signals and high beams- does anyone have any good recommendations for bulbs I should use? I'd like to find silver coated bulbs for the front turning signals. All my previous cars have had these to eliminate that yellow glare they create in the clear housing- do you know if these are availble for Spyders?

I'd also like to replace the interior lights (dome, doors, courtesy) to LEDs. Those should be easier to find and are common sizes I'm assuming- along with the license place lights.

Any help and feedback from those who have upgraded their bulbs would be appreciated!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...That was the first place I looked obviously. They give thorough instructions of HOW to replace the bulbs (interior reading light, courtesy lights, side markers, ect.) but I could not find any info on the sizes of the bulbs...

Maybe I'm overlooking something that you're not? I figured Maserati probably intentionally left the bulb sizes out so you are forced to take it to the dealer and have them replace a bulb at their costly price. I can always just take all the bulbs out myself and determine their size then order LED ones but I figured someone probably went through all that hassle on here and could kindly share that info with me:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts