Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best Sirius/XM radio for GranTurismo, the one that would look the most factory looking. My car does not have the ipod hookup, can I get this thru the dealer? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
What is the best Sirius/XM radio for GranTurismo, the one that would look the most factory looking. My car does not have the ipod hookup, can I get this thru the dealer? Thanks!!!
Hello Rob,

No this is not a dealer option.. You will need to do a aftermarket piece. Where are you located and I can see if I can locate a shop for you?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I am a Sirius customer and purchased a 2008 Turismo 2 weeks ago. Sirius sent me a Stratus 5 and I have an installation appointment next Tuesday morning at Best Buy. I will report back after I have had it installed, but I will not let them touch the car until they show me exactly how they are going to install it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am located in Houston, is there anyway I can get the front parking sensors put on my car, it would be very useful.

Michael, let me know how it goes with BestBuy. Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
holy crap best buy install? please dont.
there is many other clean options for oyu. our dealer lets us install them while maintaining full warranty

also we,and im sure others know you can add front or rear and side parktronics by having it can controlled to activate at below 5mph and turn off above sais set speed etc.
please look around fully and wiegh your options before you jump on something.looks like there is many here that will chime in also to help out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have not decided who will put my SiriusXM in my car, still looking at all options. On my GranTurismo, I would like the front parking sensors, SiriusXM, ipod connection and bluetooth. I would like everything to be as factory as can be. Please let me know any suggestions. Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello ,

I know a shop in Dallas and a shop south of Houston about 3 hrs. If you would like to go to one of those I can pass on the info. I can also try to locate someone in Houston as well. Let me know...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.