Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called Sirius to cancel my subscription on my XKR, which was picked up by Select and they should be shipping my Maserati for delivery Friday and Sirius told me they would send me a FREE satellite radio receiver plus FREE installation voucher at Best Buy so I could continue with my subscription. Has anyone installed Sirius/XM on their Grandturisimo?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I do have one.

My MCC came with it installed by the previous owner, it rocks and looks really good. Mine is mounted to the left of the steering wheel and it can be barely be noticed.
The model is: SC-FM1Universal FM modulated SIRIUS Satelite Radio Tuner.
Good luck.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just called Sirius to cancel my subscription on my XKR, which was picked up by Select and they should be shipping my Maserati for delivery Friday and Sirius told me they would send me a FREE satellite radio receiver plus FREE installation voucher at Best Buy so I could continue with my subscription. Has anyone installed Sirius/XM on their Grandturisimo?
Yes I have but I never took pics of it. We do them for the dealer all the time...
I would be careful going to Best Buy to get this job done. Which best Buy where you going to go to and where are you located? I might be able to point you in t he right direction of a shop who will do a very nice install for you. I am not saying all Best Buys are bad to go to , actually there are some pretty good installers who work at some, it just depends on which one you go to.

Anyways we mount them in the lower area above the shifter were the rubber pad is. we remove the rubber pad and mold it into this area so it looks like Maserati put it there. You will need to purchase some at adapters to get good reception as well as a extra part from Sirius.

Good luck and if you need a shop referral just let me know the area you are in and I will do my best to help...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I live in North Naples, FL and the Best Buy is at the Gulf Coast Town Center in Estero/Miromar Lakes, FL (S. Fort Myers).

Sirius is providing a free radio and a free installation voucher to be used at any Best Buy or Circuit City.

Can you please post a photo of where you have the device installed?

Thanks!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Thanks for the info. I live in North Naples, FL and the Best Buy is at the Gulf Coast Town Center in Estero/Miromar Lakes, FL (S. Fort Myers).

Sirius is providing a free radio and a free installation voucher to be used at any Best Buy or Circuit City.

Can you please post a photo of where you have the device installed?

Thanks!
FYI, Circuity City is no longer doing any automotive installation work post-bankruptcy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I figured that about Circuit City-I will start off at Best Buy and see if the installer can do the job and I will make sure he knows what he is doing before I let him anywhere near my car. If he does not I will find someone else local.
I believe what you got was a install card, correct? If so I am friends with one of the owners of the company who provides this install card service and I could ask him who he recommends in the area that you live. The install card only provides basic installation and with no ant adapters, so like we build the SAT display into the car, all someone who gets a install card is required to do is suction cup it to the window.

Unfortuantly I do not have any install pics of the GT's that we have done. I have some of QP's but that is no help here.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Best Buy My A$$

I would never take a Maserati to that place with or without them going under. it's a ridiculous outfit where young punks think they know everything. All these conglomerate businesses deserve to go under, they've disrespected their customers for way too many years.:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts