Maserati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 6336 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi all

Not a maser owner yet but i am considering and look forward to participate in any events.

It's gonna be my weekend drive only, so considering between pre-owned GT or GTS, 08 or 09 model.

Any brudders here with suggestions on what value upgrades should i look for in these vehicles?

Cheers!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hello All

Am from Singapore , just took delivery of a GT this week . Hoping to meet up with fellow Maserati owners in Singapore .

·
Registered
119 Posts
hi sw73,

congrats on your ride.

i just went to hs for a test drive on their gts, still @ exploratory stage.

what color is your ride, any upgrades or good deals?

let me know if there is any maser gathering to compare notes :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
hi sw73,

congrats on your ride.

i just went to hs for a test drive on their gts, still @ exploratory stage.

what color is your ride, any upgrades or good deals?

let me know if there is any maser gathering to compare notes :)
Thanks , got a Nero with Cuoio , upgraded the exhaust to the GTS exhaust .
Intending to get the DBW and maybe chip it up after maybe 3 months of stock ownership .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats on your new ride buddy. Btw if u happen want to install the dbw from formula dynamics please do tell maybe we can get a group by or something. Btw I dunno if you know already that there is a maserati drive to Malaysia on first week of October organized by hongseh, U should come n check it out last drive to penang was a thrill.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on your new ride buddy. Btw if u happen want to install the dbw from formula dynamics please do tell maybe we can get a group by or something. Btw I dunno if you know already that there is a maserati drive to Malaysia on first week of October organized by hongseh, U should come n check it out last drive to penang was a thrill.
hey man, r u back in sg? let's do the drive that we are supposed to, but never got around to doing. i cant make the drive to Port Dickson though, will be in China for the weekend.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey buddy i am in korea now will be back end of this week, i am still going to german at the end of this month if no last minutes change in my schedule, will i see u there? but u should come to the port dickson ( not sure if i can make it though ) it,s fun driving in convoy with a bunch of maserati owner

·
Registered
363 Posts
congrats!!! enjoy the car in good health.

thanks . see that you have done up your ride quite abit . Is there any workshop in Singapore that you will recommend for our rides ???

Keen on the DBW by DF but do not know if there is any tried and tested installer in Singapore ???

Lets meet up some day for coffee or something .....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks , yup , keen on the DBW by FD but no idea if there is any tried and tested installer in Singapore ... Would of cos be keen on a group buy if there is a good workshop to do it in Singapore .

Heard about the drive but will not be in town as schedule been crazy these few months ...

Any of you guys are keen on the advance driving and factory visit by Maser ?? Will not be able to attend this Oct one but understands that there maybe another one March 2011 ... Would be nice if we are able to get afew locals to attend it together ...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thanks , yup , keen on the DBW by FD but no idea if there is any tried and tested installer in Singapore ... Would of cos be keen on a group buy if there is a good workshop to do it in Singapore .

Heard about the drive but will not be in town as schedule been crazy these few months ...

Any of you guys are keen on the advance driving and factory visit by Maser ?? Will not be able to attend this Oct one but understands that there maybe another one March 2011 ... Would be nice if we are able to get afew locals to attend it together ...
i didn't do much to my car actually. lowered on springs with spacers, pedals from ultimatepedals, and fabricated a set of front splitters and a rear lid. Bholster's ride is swell. you should see it. he did quite a bit to his ride. vastly different from mine all together.

there's an authorised workshop by FD in Sg, at Changi i think, that does the DBW installation. problem is the labour quote is a tad too expensive for me to accept. let me know if you need the address. i will go dig for it in my mailbox.

i'm def game for the factory visit and driving course. did some research on it as well. i can't make the oct one as well. march 2011 sounds good. let's attend it together. i'm game for it.

pm'ed you as well.

·
Registered
600 Posts
hey buddy i am in korea now will be back end of this week, i am still going to german at the end of this month if no last minutes change in my schedule, will i see u there? but u should come to the port dickson ( not sure if i can make it though ) it,s fun driving in convoy with a bunch of maserati owner
dont think i can make either germany this month end, or the drive to port dickson. will be in china 6th - 10th. i most definitely want to do a convey drive up, but i'm very cautious about the stone chips to the paint work. :thumbsdown:

why not drop by the Paris Auto show since you are in Europe. 2nd to 17th Oct i think.

gimme a call when you are in town. let's get together.

·
Registered
19 Posts
aight cool. see u in singapore buddy.... SW73 FYI i had an email from jeff Formula Dynamics USA he said the DBW installer in singapore is Ben Low @ BK Garage Pte Ltd, +6598567782, i call him a few days back he quote me sgd$500 for installation and usd$1295 for the dbw plus shipping to singapore..if you keen to try we could buy direct from jeff and have this guy to install for us.. should be cheaper i think. is your choice. let me know.

·
Registered
363 Posts
aight cool. see u in singapore buddy.... SW73 FYI i had an email from jeff Formula Dynamics USA he said the DBW installer in singapore is Ben Low @ BK Garage Pte Ltd, +6598567782, i call him a few days back he quote me sgd$500 for installation and usd$1295 for the dbw plus shipping to singapore..if you keen to try we could buy direct from jeff and have this guy to install for us.. should be cheaper i think. is your choice. let me know.
Sure , will be keen . Have send you a pm with my number . Lets arrange a coffee meetup with apottedplant and others soon ...

Have promised myself that i will not mod this ride at all but still cannot resist the temptation now ........

·
Registered
363 Posts
i didn't do much to my car actually. lowered on springs with spacers, pedals from ultimatepedals, and fabricated a set of front splitters and a rear lid. Bholster's ride is swell. you should see it. he did quite a bit to his ride. vastly different from mine all together.

there's an authorised workshop by FD in Sg, at Changi i think, that does the DBW installation. problem is the labour quote is a tad too expensive for me to accept. let me know if you need the address. i will go dig for it in my mailbox.

i'm def game for the factory visit and driving course. did some research on it as well. i can't make the oct one as well. march 2011 sounds good. let's attend it together. i'm game for it.

pm'ed you as well.
Yup , lets do the March visit . Trying to find out from Hongseh about the dates so that i will free up my schedule no matter what .

Lowering springs and spacers is also what i am keen on as i find that the rear wheel arch with my 19" seems to be the only part of the car i think does not look good . Did you also get the spacers from FD ??

41 - 60 of 6336 Posts
About this Discussion
6.3K Replies
195 Participants
joelkoh28
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing