Maserati Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Finally got some momentum back on my project. Bodywork is pretty much done. I sprayed the car with filler primer on Saturday. Just need to sand and paint!
The smoothed out bumpers are done and look great!

So... about this thread...
I think I'm going to start another one, and copy all that I wrote into one long thread and reattach the photos. Then I'll tag everyone that responded to it in case they wanted to follow.
Pain in the butt... but oh well. It was my fault for "organizing" my pics on my photo storage site. Arg...

Have a great night!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'll stop by and take some pics for you. Text me later

Sorry Silverbullet75
Post up your new build thread when you can, I'm curious to see your smooth bumper covers that I copied... :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Finally... a glimpse of progress :)

It's been a long time since I've posted any updates. This stupid mess up I did on my Photobucket files kinda broke my will.
LOL
Sorry to those who have been following.
I WILL re-do the whole thread with progress pics.
Until then, here are some pics of the exterior.
:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Beautiful. You can just re-insert the new photo bucket links. No need to re-do the whole thread.

My project car is black as well (originally, and will re-paint that color), so this is particularly inspiring.

I have work to do on an Alfa race car that I've told myself that I'll finish first, before I start.

Nick

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
It's been a long time since I've posted any updates. This stupid mess up I did on my Photobucket files kinda broke my will. Sorry to those who have been following. I WILL re-do the whole thread with progress pics. Until then, here are some pics of the exterior.
Thank you. Great work! Great Thread!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks great...enjoy!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts