Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No curb rash. Still has some brake dust on them that will wash right off. Couple hairline scratches (not cracks). 8.5-9 out of 10. No tires included. Local pickup in Atlanta only. $700

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would like these gone. If anyone local to Atlanta wants to pick them up for $400, $100 bucks a wheel seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in your wheels. I will be in Atlanta flying in on nov 8th late evening for a meeting on nov 9th which is mostly all day and then fly back out that evening. I am staying at the marriot renaissance inn at the airport. how far away from there are you and is it at all possible to meet up. my phone number is 801-856-4528 so you can contact me if its possible.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It’s 30 min away. There is an interested buyer locally, so if they don’t before then, happy that make that work for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They’re still available, if you’re interested.

I am interested in your wheels. I will be in Atlanta flying in on nov 8th late evening for a meeting on nov 9th which is mostly all day and then fly back out that evening. I am staying at the marriot renaissance inn at the airport. how far away from there are you and is it at all possible to meet up. my phone number is 801-856-4528 so you can contact me if its possible.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What size are these? And also can you send photos of scratches? I’m in Atlanta area and may be interested

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They still have brake dust on them so will probably clean up well. Had 13k miles on them from new when they were taken off to install Vossens. No curb rash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts