Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
648 Posts
Or maybe try some red pen striping vinyl tape...I think it comes as thin as 1/6th".

Reactions: DSGT

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Maybe some sketch paper overlay with a pencil getting the emblem, back window edge, and rear side window edge?

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Maybe some sketch paper overlay with a pencil getting the emblem, back window edge, and rear side window edge?
I meant tracing paper lol

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Good question...thought they all had 'um...

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Glad that works for you Dan... (y) I on the other hand, I daily drive it too, but it's always garaged, even when I have to go into the office, (once or twice a week, 50 miles) so I have very little dirt and grime to contend with. I only run it through one of those full on, touchless high pressure spray washes. Occasionally I'll wash it myself...but using even the softest towels/microfiber/sponges/lambswool, or whatever, will eventually cause those ugly "spider web" swirl marks to show up again. (This is after paying $600 for paint correction) so I tend to not touch the paint if I don't have to, to keep it spider web free as long as possible. btw, I think the metallic finishes, and of course black, are even more susceptible to this...IMO

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Yup...My SL was black...ugh...
I too am getting too old to be washing my own car...especially my Wife's S class wheels!! I told her not to pick these, they are the WORST to clean, just look at all those angles! But they do look bad ass when clean! (these are not) :p
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

1 - 6 of 6 Posts