·
Registered
660 Posts
They look sweet...

·
Registered
635 Posts
OK, I couldn't resist either....

It was so gorgeous I couldn't help setting both babies outside in the sun after some "spit shine" work. Gotta love Griot's products and their random orbital polisher!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had a crazy year....I've been in Asia more than California. All is well, drove the Shelby most of the Summer...

Trying to get some track time in, it is a great distraction.

hope all is well

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, I couldn't resist either....

It was so gorgeous I couldn't help setting both babies outside in the sun after some "spit shine" work. Gotta love Griot's products and their random orbital polisher!

Griots is great. Makes you love to hear the sound of the UPS truck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sweater, do you live in Westlake Villiage? I saw the same/similar Cobra the other day. I know SoCal has nice cars a dime a dozen, but had to ask.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweater, do you live in Westlake Villiage? I saw the same/similar Cobra the other day. I know SoCal has nice cars a dime a dozen, but had to ask.
No, I am in the Palisades/Malibu/Santa Monica area. Was it a convertible with the over-the-top stripes? I am sure some exist, but i have never seen one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My boys - a blond and a redhead do pretty well too in my book.. Do you think my son will grow up a spoiled brat if I keep dropping him off at school in my GS? :cool: :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice!
I drop my 2 kids off at school every day int he bianco fuji GS!!!!
They wouldn't have it any other way.
I love the comparison in the pic with the 550....awesome stuff.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great shot. I love the 550. I was negotiating for a Barchetta with 1,800 miles. when it fell through I got the Shelby. Great looking pair of cars!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts