Maserati Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Registered
2010 Maserati Granturismo S
My 2008 GTS custon carbon fiber steering wheel.
I really like that wheel .... kind of understated and looks great with the paddle shifters. Another thing to add to my birthday/Christmas wish lists 馃槈

Registered
Thank you everyone with your input, Big thank you to Dman666 (Banshee Motorsport) in the UK!! He spent most of my Saturday tossing designs back and forth for a 1 off design. The steering wheel has been sent off to be made. The reveal will be coming soon..........
What does it cost to make a custom steering wheel?

Registered
2013 Maserati GranTurismo MC
My 2008 GTS custon carbon fiber steering wheel.
Nice! I've got a very similar one with the tricolor center ring. I also have the stitching in tricolor with the flat top and bottom.

s-l1600 (4).jpg 20210218_181700.jpg

Registered
Nice! I've got a very similar one with the tricolor center ring. I also have the stitching in tricolor with the flat top and bottom.

View attachment 135791 View attachment 135790
How is it driving with the flat top ? I really like the look, but I am wondering if there are any disadvantages ?
Also, could you post where you purchased it, and how much ? ( I need to know just how many nights I am sleeping on the couch if I pull the trigger on one LOL !!)

Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
How is it driving with the flat top ? I really like the look, but I am wondering if there are any disadvantages ?
Also, could you post where you purchased it, and how much ? ( I need to know just how many nights I am sleeping on the couch if I pull the trigger on one LOL !!)
Put the page on the screen where you can see the steering wheel - highlight the price say it is $2499.99, right click and select edit source. Then remove the 2 from the price close the editor. Call you wife and say, I was thinking of buying this, look how cheap it is only $499.99. 馃槀 Offer to buy her shoes or a purse. It's a win, win unless you are a Catholic then the guilt will eat you alive.

Registered
Put the page on the screen where you can see the steering wheel - highlight the price say it is $2499.99, right click and select edit source. Then remove the 2 from the price close the editor. Call you wife and say, I was thinking of buying this, look how cheap it is only $499.99. 馃槀 Offer to buy her shoes or a purse. It's a win, win unless you are a Catholic then the guilt will eat you alive.
LOL ! GENIUS !!!!!

Registered
2013 Maserati GranTurismo MC
I installed it last fall before I put the car away for winter but in the few weeks that I drove the car, I really liked the feel of it. I honestly had no issues adjusting to it and didn't miss the round top at all. I'm always driving in Sport mode so my hands are mostly positioned on the sides by the paddles. When cruising around, the flat top makes for a nice place to rest my hand.

I got lucky and found mine on eBay for under $600. Someone had it custom made but then changed their mind. The pictures sent by the seller had watermarks for KMA Carbon. They're based in Taiwan but worth reaching out to see what they'll quote.

Registered
2009 GranTurismo S
Previous owner put one in my car, I think it looks pretty good. Only issue I have is the buttons inside the wheel work intermittently. I haven't dug into whether it's the button modules (seems to be a common fault from what I've read) or the clockspring. I'm leaning toward the button modules being bad because they seem to work better once the car is warmed up.

I'll try to remember to snap a pic soon and post it. Not sure where he got it but might have a receipt in the paperwork.

Registered
2007 Quattroporte DuoSelect
Did you get it sorted
I did, i also realized i am in a GT forum and i have a QPV 馃う鈥嶁檧锔. I have a guy who is going to re wrap the blue as it doesn't match the oem Navy. So hopefully we can get that sorted out soon.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts