Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am kicking around upgrading to a custom carbon fiber steering wheel, Specifically silver carbon fiber to match my trim, perforated leather with white stitching, carbon fiber bottom. Not looking for the LED lights even though they look nice. I think there are some companies in the UK that specialize in custom steering wheels that aren't crazy expensive. Just haven't found the right one.

Thanks guys!

Registered
Hey guys, I am kicking around upgrading to a custom carbon fiber steering wheel, Specifically silver carbon fiber to match my trim, perforated leather with white stitching, carbon fiber bottom. Not looking for the LED lights even though they look nice. I think there are some companies in the UK that specialize in custom steering wheels that aren't crazy expensive. Just haven't found the right one.

Thanks guys!
Find one with the blinkers, (turn signals), on it 馃憤

Super Moderator
Check out Desmond Ware on the FB group. Shift lights and data. Very neat

C

Reactions: Dman666

Premium Member
Wow, this one looks great! I have the carbon steering wheel from the factory and I notice that yours was built differently: the carbon inserts are in a different place than the original and even the knobs are embedded in carbon elements, it looks really good.

Registered
VERY COOL DMANN666... WHERE DID YOU PROCUR THAT STEERING WHEEL??

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you everyone with your input, Big thank you to Dman666 (Banshee Motorsport) in the UK!! He spent most of my Saturday tossing designs back and forth for a 1 off design. The steering wheel has been sent off to be made. The reveal will be coming soon..........

Registered

Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts