Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I found the seat on my 2003 CC to be a little stiff and a little too snug to the point where my back was always "overheating" - especially down here in FL - I started to look for seat covers. I have never been a big fan of sheepskin covers (a little tacky in my opinion), that is until I found mine at www.superlamb.com. Not only do they have the seat patterns for maseratis, but they can also sculpt the covers to match the stitching on the seats. The sculpted "tailormade original" looks great and is very comfy. They are not cheap but worth every penny in my mind. Check it out - I don't thnk you will regret it - especially if you spend a lot of time in your car. It will protect your seats, keep you cool/warm, and very comfortable! As a tip the "honey tan" matches the maserati tan almost perfect. Also, if you only order the driver's seat you can ask them to reserve a piece from the same batch of skins in case you want to get the passenger side a little later so the colors are a perfect match.

·
Registered
744 Posts
You're joking right?

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
703 Posts
Yes and no. I'm definitely not a fan of sheepskin covers ! However, I have wished there was a high quality cover that can be custom fit for the seats and have the ability to have extra support placed on the bolsters and have a choice of leather or suede with piping/stitching to order. Could be a way to improve the standard coupe seats without going aftermarket and loosing the power

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
"EWE should not do sheepskin covers!
i remember finding a box of lambskin covers in my dad's nightstand drawer once.....but i wouldn't put them on my seats....:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sheep Skin covers can protect from bolster wear

I dont like sheep skin covers either (tacky) but I also cannot stand bolster wear and general leather wear from sliding in and out of the car (especially if parked in a tight garage) and I have many classic cars that still have pristine leather seats. With seat covers, now you can slide in and out and not ruin the leather.

Of course if you want to buy another new car in a few years then who cares if the leather is ruined.

-Kevin

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Unless you're talking about investment cars, keeping the seats "pristine" for the next owner doesn't make any sense.:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.