Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
I wonder what approaches she'll take, and if there's much responsibility for market feedback into product development. Alternatively, is this a sales-centric position? I suspect a bit of both.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
More importantly will she...

Grow the brand or is she a B.S. artist that will bring it down... That's my worry, she better be a gung ho type who loves the marque instead of Carly Fiorina who loves her marque and could care less about anyone else other than her wallet...

She is a fellow Jesuit educated person, so I am betting on the former, not the latter, but only time will tell....

·
Registered
478 Posts
Exactly. If you think about the long-term highs and lows of the brand you need to be concerned: small marque with limited resources, competing for capital from a constrained parent. It all needs to go right, or we end up the owners of something that was exotic for a few years and then fell apart.....

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ex-Jaguar North America Marketing Head?!

Ever wonder what car makers are thinking when they make hires like this? Surely Raffaele Fusilli at Maserati didn't say:

"Wow. Jaguar's North American sales and marketing chief is available with the sale to Tata. Let's snap her up because Maserati could use the same marketing genius that sank Ford's luxury group..." :confused:

Just goes to show you that auto industry hires aren't performance driven. :D

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I am not too worried.....

I am quite sure that if she doesn't perform and quickly that Luca will be visiting her with a box for her belongings and a boot to kick her in butt on the way out the door... Did you guys see that Luca interviewed for the italian government position of ambassador for all italian products?? I am sure he is looking to promote his own as well.. Plus the Agnellis aren't really a patient family...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.