1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking as well found these guy's Northern California Auto Detailing - Auto Detailer - Auto Sport Detailing
and Immaculate Reflections. Did some research on the second one and found really good reviews i have not used him yet but i have sent him an email.
Nothern california auto detailing is too far from where I live. Im in San Jose area. Do you know where immaculate reflections is located?

I also found another detailing in San Jose called Serios Auto Detail, not sure how good they are though.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Antioch, Ca

·
Registered
181 Posts
I went to California Detailing in SF. Jim and his staff did a great job installing a clear wrap on my GTS. Very knowledgeable and reasonable prices. Going back for a full detail and ceramic coating on my GTS and my 2019 SQ5 Audi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went to California Detailing in SF. Jim and his staff did a great job installing a clear wrap on my GTS. Very knowledgeable and reasonable prices. Going back for a full detail and ceramic coating on my GTS and my 2019 SQ5 Audi.
I've heard they do amazing work. Do you have any pics of the ppf they installed? let us know how the audi turns out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts