Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Give an Indy a call...........

Grand Sport 06:

If you are in Southern California you owe it to yourself to call Eddie Rodriguez (562-650-1732). He is a Factory Trained and Certified Ferrari-Maserati Technician. He does ALL of my Maserati service and maintenance, and there are NONE better.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
30k service

Thank you very much for the response. I live in St. Augustine Florida and the closest dealer is in orlando. I would need a contact closer to my location so if anyone out there with this helpful information, please reply to this post.
Thanks>>>Ernest Criss

·
Registered
157 Posts
Much closer than SoCal but still a nice drive: Christian at Black Horse Performance in Ft. Lauderdale. I've found when all is done his charges are about half of what I see others pay at the dealers. So you can come down here, have your car worked on and pay for a mini vacation for about the same total from a dealer. Also, he really seems to know what he is doing. His ph: 954-561-2553(office phone).

·
Registered
581 Posts
Christian..

...or just ship it down to him as it may take a few days. He is great!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Service

Thanks to all who responded and I'm very pleased that I joined this outfit. Very cool operators and true car enthusiasts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.