Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I was wondering about my independent shop (Franz Blam racing) here in Atlanta doing my 18K service; he says they can do it but I was wondering if anyone has a list of the service items to be addressed rather than looking in the owners manual and checking off that list in the back of the book....I was quoted about $1800 here in Atlanta at the dealer???? dogdoc PS the service advisor told meone of the items was the pollution filter for the interior has to be changed but he could not tell me where it was,lol that was reassuring for $1800!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pollen filter

hey guys, I was wondering about my independent shop (Franz Blam racing) here in Atlanta doing my 18K service; he says they can do it but I was wondering if anyone has a list of the service items to be addressed rather than looking in the owners manual and checking off that list in the back of the book....I was quoted about $1800 here in Atlanta at the dealer???? dogdoc PS the service advisor told meone of the items was the pollution filter for the interior has to be changed but he could not tell me where it was,lol that was reassuring for $1800!
Dog - Pollen filters are available on ebay (I paid £15 ish) and go at the back of the engine. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/maserati-3200-gt-and-4200-spyder-pollen-cabin-filter_W0QQitemZ250222029484QQihZ015QQcategoryZ122136QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.eurospares.co.uk/searchResult.asp?M=&Mo=&A=&B=&S=pollen+filter

Simple diy job, as are plugs, take an hour or so to do both, but will save you a lot in garage bills. A lot of higher mileage (30000+) owners on here do their own.

·
Registered
329 Posts
PS the service advisor told meone of the items was the pollution filter for the interior has to be changed but he could not tell me where it was,lol that was reassuring for $1800!
To access the pollen filter, remove the windshield wipers, then the plastic shroud cover. Below this plastic shroud is a rectangle shaped cover, remove this cover and the pollen filter is attached below. Replace filter and reverse the process to reassemble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts