Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any members that live in Vancouver get there cars serviced at other shops other than the dealer they can recomend?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do any members that live in Vancouver get there cars serviced at other shops other than the dealer they can recomend?
I would like to know also....

Hey Stu... are you going to the bbq on Thursday?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
if you are planning to take your car to other shops, don't expect FMOV to invite you.

weather forecast says 60% rain..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver is throwing a "1st Annaul Customer Appreciation BBQ"

It's going to be at the Brock House Restaurant on Thursday...

So if you got your Maso from them... just give them a call and RSVP.

·
Registered
88 Posts
if you are planning to take your car to other shops, don't expect FMOV to invite you.

weather forecast says 60% rain..
Hey M!,

Are you in Van also?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Milo's is popular with Ferrari and Maser owners. Having said that though, I have my car serviced at FMOV.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just know Evil... and his crash up derby QP...

In the last 3 days.... I've seen a sapphire blue GS two days ago turning on to Cassiar and Hastings. GS Spyder top down on Broadway around 7 am in the morning.... And another GS on Hastings and Alpha.

Interesting :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.