Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I'm looking at an '05 Qporte. I live in La Costa, north of San Diego, the dealer is 25 miles away, & the word is that they are incredibly expen$ive! Any suggestions for a GOOD service/repair shop? Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had my first major service done on my 02 coupe at Cavallo Motorsports in Carlsbad, they kept to the time frame they gave me (which i have never had happen before with anything more intense than my kids Camry), and it was about 30% less $$$$ than either of the dealers did. they took extra time with me when i dropped off, introduced me to everyone in the shop etc,.
i'll go back again.

·
5,887 Posts
Hi all - I'm looking at an '05 Qporte. I live in La Costa, north of San Diego, the dealer is 25 miles away, & the word is that they are incredibly expen$ive! Any suggestions for a GOOD service/repair shop? Any help would be appreciated!
I don't know the extent of their Maserati experience but Bobileff Motorcar in San Diego is at the top of the list for SoCal Ferrari servicing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
31 Posts
For the first time I took my car for service to FMOC yesterday and I have to agree with all the positive feedback this forum have to say about them. I can only compare them with FMBH. The treatment,professionalism and knowledge is like day and night. Not to mention their prices, by far more reasonable. I was also impressed by their clean establishment and how all the cars were cover in the parking area. I assumed this were cars that had been serviced or waiting to be serviced. I cannot say the same about FMBH which they had all this Ferraris outside on the blazing heat.
Mark is everything you expect from a service consultant, and I heard the same about Mitch.
I live double the distance from FMOC than FMBH, but to me is worth driving the extra distance.
I will be picking up my car as soon as is ready and I'll let you know in more details my overall experience.

·
Registered
73 Posts
FMOC and FMSD under same ownership

I think FMOC and FMSD under same ownership. Wonder why prices would be different for same service.

Kevin Sugar used to be service manager at FMSD, but he left (in June I think).
I'm still under warranty, so I will go to FMSD for a couple of years. Quoted me $400 for 6K oil service ($900 for oil plus other fluids).

That being said, I hear a lot of good things about Cavallo in Carlsbad. Plus they have a great crew, and a kick a** shop!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts