Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how your service experience has been in Orange County, CA. Could you let me know which dealer you went to and what things they provide which make them good/bad/unusual.

How do they compare with other luxury manufacturers (especially Aston Martin and their unique club up in LA).

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
224 Posts
The PO of my car used FM of Orange County (in Newport/Costa Mesa) and had very good things to say about them. I spoke to the service manager about my car before I bought it and he was very helpful. I haven't actually used them for service, as I live up in the valley and it is too far to go, but if you look through the board posting for FMOC, they have a lot of satisfied customers here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks for the info. I'm buying my car from FM of Newport Beach (dunno if its the same owner) so I'll probably end up going to them (dunno if they give special treatment to people who buy from them) even though they are a little further away. Sales guy there was a nice guy, not at all cocky/pretentious which I appreciated after visting several other luxury/exotic car dealers (including other Maserati shops). Wonder how the service will be....

I was a little unimpressed by all the Maserati/Ferrari showrooms I went to though. Best one was Maserati of Pasadena which was ok at best (I couldn't believe how bad in shape the FM of BH was - by the looks of it you'd think they were going out of business). Aston Martin has a 'sick' setup in LA. Was a little disappointing for me because I get the preception that service experience will be just 'ok' like that on my first car (toyota matrix). I thought I had moved up in service when I got my infiniti g35 coupe but then the germans out did the japanese with service on my 5 series (Crevier). I just hope this will be a step up not down.

·
Registered
224 Posts
FM of Newport is the same dealer as FMOC. As I said, I've always heard good things about their service, and my limited experience with them was positive. On the board, there seems to be some debate between Auto Gallery and FMOC regarding which is the best dealer, but as I said, the reviews on FMOC seem to be pretty positive.

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, Maserati of Pasadena is owned by FM of Beverly Hills.

·
Registered
835 Posts
FMOC has been servicing my spyder for over 3 years now. The only thing I can say is GREAT. They know their shit, no BS...Mitch is great best amongst them all. FMBH...sucks big time and yes Pasadena and FMBH are owned by the same people. They lie they cheat and don't give a shit about us...only movie stars and the filthy rich crowd.

·
Registered
695 Posts
HaHa, tells us how you really feel. :)

I don't have any complaints with Mitch, and John (Service Director) went the extra mile to try to make sure I was happy on a particular issue. FMOC also owns FM of San Diego (where I bought the car) and Kevin in the FMSD shop bent over backwards wrt service. Unfortunately, SD was too far to travel for general maintenance which is why we ended up in FMOC.

I agree with HaHa, I haven't heard much good about FMBH in recent times, since the selling of the franchise some time ago. FMBH services Maserati of Pasadena, which is too bad as I really like Nathan in sales.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well Kevin is Gone from MFSD..I really didnt like Kevin. Was Always BS's me about something...The Tech's @ FmSD Are Good.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
maybe if he hadnt have spent all that time trying to get things covered under warranty that you didnt deserve, he wouldn't have had to spend that time trying to make you happy?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know this post is almost two weeks old, but I have to say my experience with
FMOC have been very positive so far.
Mark is a great guy and is always on top of things.
They have won my trust and business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts