Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to wait til the spring time to put it up but I figured I’d give the members here first dibs.

I’m looking to sell my 2013 Granturismo MC with just under 30k miles. It’s in excellent condition and has just about every carbon fiber option that was offered from the dealer, inside and out. the sticker price is 150k.

when I purchased it a little less than 2 years ago I brought it straight to one of the most high end body shops in the tri state for paint correction, ding removal and ceramic coating. while no car from 2013 is going to be 100 percent perfect you’ll hardly find noticeable flaws on this one. mechanically it runs beautifully with no issues. a new battery was installed this past winter. i truly love this car, it’s a blast to drive and it turns heads everywhere with its looks and incredibly unique sound. i’d keep it but I simply don’t drive it enough.
the previous owner installed the tail light tint film and wheel spacers, I had all the windows tinted, had the calipers repainted, and plasti dipped the chrome emblems in the rear of the car which came out great but obviously is easily removable. other than that, no modifications.

I’m asking $57,500 and i’m located in Yonkers New York. feel free to ask questions here or send me a private message.

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
149 Posts
Looks like it's in awesome shape! And it's a GREAT time to sell. I bought my 14 MC in May and it's gone up near $15k in value since... found a dealer I was able to scare into thinking he wasn't going to be able to sell it for a long while.... lol. Good luck man!

Reactions: nitrobass24

·
Registered
2013 GranTurismo MC
129 Posts
Just curious, how do you know it’s gone up near $15k since May? I’m selling my MC but if what you say is true I’m going to hold on to it lol!

Looks like it's in awesome shape! And it's a GREAT time to sell. I bought my 14 MC in May and it's gone up near $15k in value since... found a dealer I was able to scare into thinking he wasn't going to be able to sell it for a long while.... lol. Good luck man!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts