Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Family keeps growing, and I've decided to sell the Gransport for a Quattroporte. Hate to see it go, but can't wait to get the Qporte. Car's black, and excellent condition. Will be listing it on Ebay later today....probably with a reserve in the low $70's. Will provide link when up and running.

Never posted pics when I first bought, so here are a few anyways.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are the options?
They are:
Powered Hifi, yellow brake calipers, yellow piping, carbon under-door mouldings, door mouldings in carbon fibre, black external grids, heat + memo driver seats gsport, aluminum passenger foot rest, 19" g. mercury rims gransport, skyhook, rear wing in carbon fibre, xenon.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If this is the car from FoW, I have seen it and its a great color combo. I love the yellow calipers and stitching.

Someone can get a great deal here!

-dsd

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If this is the car from FoW, I have seen it and its a great color combo. I love the yellow calipers and stitching.

Someone can get a great deal here!

-dsd
DSD,

I appreciate that....it is. Bought it from Augie. I'm biased, but I agree....the black, with yellow, with Mercury wheels sold me the second I saw it. Am trying to find out about getting the Qporte with Mercury wheels. I have yet to see it.....wonder if anyone has pics of it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts