Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my 2009 QP Auto so now both my Formula Dynamics modules are available for sale - DBW enhanced shifting and ECM high power module. FD modules piggy back on to your existing systems and can be completely bypassed while remaining installed.

Both modules have already been returned to Jeff at Formula Dynamics, who has tested and confirmed they're good-to-go and ready to program for the next lucky owner.

Anyone with a 4.2L and Automatica QP or GT will be able to have these re-programmed for a small fee to suit your car. (Note: Not 4.7L compatible).

Process is straight-forward, having done the same with my Coupe modules. Once sale is agreed I'll let Jeff know. Payment can be to me via Paypal or we can go through F/D. Jeff will send the newly programmed modules along with fresh harnesses direct to you once sale is complete. Any questions can go to either me or Jeff/Cyril at F/D.

DBW: (MRSP $1295) - Yours for $795 (includes FD fees for prog, harness & shipping)
ECM: (MRSP $1995) - Yours for $1095 (includes FD fees for prog, harness & shipping)
Buy both modules together for $1795 shipped

I should get email notification of interest or questions but will check back in frequently. I'm probably missing something here - it's been a while - but we'll get this done!

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wasn't clear what the market was in March but looks like we have a bit more data now.
$1600 for both modules all inclusive (reprogramming to suit your desired settings and fuel, new harnesses, shipping and support direct from Formula Dynamics).
Reminder: These are for any 4.2 L Auto QP or GT (not 4.7 L or F1)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts