Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Limited Edition, Immaculate condition. Second owner, I purchased the car from Foreign Cars Italia where it was sold new and traded in on a 360 by one of their regular customers. No paintwork, accidents, wear marks on seats, smoking, etc. etc. Extremely meticulous owner, car is always garaged, still smells new. No scrape marks under nose. I'm a long time Ferrari owner (have had 6 and currently have a 430)so you're buying from an Italian car fanatic. I also have had an F1 360 and F1 430 so I know how to properly drive the CC tranny so no worries about abnormal clutch wear. I flew out to FCI and inspected the car before I had it shipped to Houston. FCI ran a diagnostic on the car before I bought it and will provide that printout to interested folks (appx 80% clutch left). Tires still have plenty of tread. I have all 3 keys and the books. There is a small nick on the front right rim which I will have fixed or reduce price for you to fix it. I will post better and more pics shortly, including some better interior shots. I love the car but something else is calling my name:)

Asking $71,900 - will consider reasonable offers. I've got a bid from a dealer so no wholesale offers please ;) Deal will be done through my Ferrari dealer so they can assist with financing if need be.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Limited Edition, Immaculate condition. Second owner, I purchased the car from Foreign Cars Italia where it was sold new and traded in on a 360 by one of their regular customers. No paintwork, accidents, wear marks on seats, smoking, etc. etc. Extremely meticulous owner, car is always garaged, still smells new. No scrape marks under nose. I'm a long time Ferrari owner (have had 6 and currently have a 430)so you're buying from an Italian car fanatic. I also have had an F1 360 and F1 430 so I know how to properly drive the CC tranny so no worries about abnormal clutch wear. I flew out to FCI and inspected the car before I had it shipped to Houston. FCI ran a diagnostic on the car before I bought it and will provide that printout to interested folks (appx 80% clutch left). Tires still have plenty of tread. I have all 3 keys and the books. There is a small nick on the front right rim which I will have fixed or reduce price for you to fix it. I will post better and more pics shortly, including some better interior shots. I love the car but something else is calling my name:)

Asking $71,900 - will consider reasonable offers. I've got a bid from a dealer so no wholesale offers please ;) Deal will be done through my Ferrari dealer so they can assist with financing if need be.
Beautiful car. How many miles?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, it is a great looking color/car! has around 5,150 miles or so. PM me if you're interested. here are some more interior shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
How did you like dealing with FCI, Greensboro or Charlotte?

I just bought my 2004 Coupe from them, ...what was your experience with the GM or sales person?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just bought my 2004 Coupe from them, ...what was your experience with the GM or sales person?
Overall I was really pleased with everything. They were really nice and helpful, esp with me being in Texas. I also appreciated them running the diagnostic for me. Everything I have heard about them is positive too. Same for you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts