Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've decided to sell my 05 QP to buy a new Gran Turismo. I have babied this car and have really fallen in love with Maseratis. This car is in great condition and has always been well maintained and serviced at the Auto Gallery F/M dealership. I am asking for $47,500 for the car. The car is gregio grey with all red interior... I have powdercoated the rims and added a custom exhaust...YOU HAVE TO HEAR this exhaust...it is the most aggressive and truly beautiful sound I've ever heard (custom built at a local shop in LA)

2005 Maserati Quattrporte S
Sports Package, Fully loaded!!
Great condition!!
All books and service records
Clean Title, CARFAX Certified
Private Seller
$47,500

Rare color combination:
Grigio Grey exterior w/Red interior
F1 transmission, 400++ HP Ferrari Engine
Only 37,000 miles

Additional Modifications:
Matte Black Maserati Wheels
$3k custom exhaust system

Fully loaded included: Sports + Premium package, Seat heaters/coolers, Seat messagers, Navigation, Bi-Xenon headlights, Skyhook suspension, etc...

If interested, im located in Los Angeles, please contact me at (818)726-3955 - you can call or text, or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
1st thing is 1st, there is a for sale section on this forum and in most cases people that are here own a maserati already or many of them are dreamers.
Stop advertising your sale in this section of this forum, it sounds desperate and cheap.
Is that the handbrake lever on your picture? ;):D:D:D

·
Registered
439 Posts
1st thing is 1st, there is a for sale section on this forum and in most cases people that are here own a maserati already or many of them are dreamers.
Stop advertising your sale in this section of this forum, it sounds desperate and cheap.
Is that the handbrake lever on your picture? ;):D:D:D
Geez..... you are such a stickler for what should be posted here, there, etc..
The "buying and selling" section on this site is not the best place i.m.o.
This car fits in the description of the topic section at hand.
There are ads sooo old in this "buying and selling" section, that it's just a plain mess to look at. And to add to that, it would be better if it were labeled as a "For Sale section".

If a MODERATOR wants to move a thread, let them do so. .02c

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
As one of the moderators of this forum, my inclination is to allow it as posted. We all have our reasons for selling our cars - there is nothing desperate or cheap about it IMHO. It's just a fact of life that comes with car ownership. If the selling/buying section were better updated, I'd agree that would be the better place. But right now, it would get lost.

To be fair, I'll take it up with the other moderators to get their opinion.

V-

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
just my .02, post would generally be fine, but for a first time post, a little unfriendly to what the forum is about. Always nice to be a contributor first :D
very good point & agree with that

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope the for sale post didn't offend anyone...I'm actually not a newbie to this forum...I probably had 50 plus posts under my old account from when I purchased the car and learned pretty much everything I know about the care for my car here...I don't remember what my username is and no email address I enter can be recognized...

The car is still for sale...and I am staying faithful to Maserati- just trying to buy a GT now::) hope no one's upset with the for sale post and hope someones interested in the car...

·
Registered
402 Posts
I hope the for sale post didn't offend anyone...I'm actually not a newbie to this forum...I probably had 50 plus posts under my old account from when I purchased the car and learned pretty much everything I know about the care for my car here...I don't remember what my username is and no email address I enter can be recognized...

The car is still for sale...and I am staying faithful to Maserati- just trying to buy a GT now::) hope no one's upset with the for sale post and hope someones interested in the car...
your car did look familiar...was actually surprised to see 1 post. You doing a GT, or GT-Sa (auto) ? Good luck!!

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Uhh..... don't really see how I've come across that way. :confused:
Nonetheless, sorry if YOU'VE been offended. :rolleyes:

Quick edit here: For the record, if you agree with what you stated, then this thread: http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6685 definitely has nothing to do with modern maserati. :D
You haven't just offended me. Me, Vincenzo, Andrew, and Bigfoot have gotten a few messages about it. Regardless, in response to the thread I posted, there is a reason I said "partially agree." Either way: Long time member showing his face again VS. First post selling stuff.

Big difference.

All that I (along with Andrew and the other moderators) ask, is that you keep things civil. This is an exotic car owner forum... we dont race subarus.

·
Registered
439 Posts

You haven't just offended me. Me, Vincenzo, Andrew, and Bigfoot have gotten a few messages about it. Regardless, in response to the thread I posted, there is a reason I said "partially agree." Either way: Long time member showing his face again VS. First post selling stuff.

Big difference.

All that I (along with Andrew and the other moderators) ask, is that you keep things civil. This is an exotic car owner forum... we dont race subarus.
Again, I really don't see how I could have offended anyone. Maybe I just have thicker skin than some, if so..... then I apologize for that.
And f.y.i., I've hi-lited the op's above quote on clearly saying he is not actually a noob.

On a final note...... maybe we as a whole should let the moderators do their jobs. i.e. if they feel a thread was created in the wrong section, let them comment or move it to where they desire.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
MaSeRaTi,

I AM a moderator...

Regardless, again, he might have been on the forum before, but I am assuming since he doesn't know the username, and doesn't know what email he used when signing up, it has been a long time.

First post after an absence selling something is all the same to me. This is not a classified board.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.