Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone! So I've been doing some research on maserati and found this forum so I made am account. Looking for some feedback. Currently I'm making 80K but my February 2018 I'll be making 100 to 110K. So my plans to save as much money as I can to put a good down payment on a 2017 maserati. I know prices will probably vary from year to year. But from experience and expenses, do you guys think I can afford the maintenence and insurance on one of these bad boys? I'm only 23. Great career, and I'm a good saver with my funds. Any feedback on expenses or experience owning a maserati would be great!

·
Registered
335 Posts
In about three years that 2017 will depreciate to half what you pay. If you're willing to take that loss on your income, fine, but I would be looking for a low miles used one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In about three years that 2017 will depreciate to half what you pay. If you're willing to take that loss on your income, fine, but I would be looking for a low miles used one.
Good call. I've been looking at used low mile ones as well. The depreciation value was another concern of mine. Thanks man. Also do you have types of maseratis that are more suspect to more maintenance issues?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts