Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new guy here! Looking to see if there are any Seattle (Puget Sound Area) QP guys that would be willing to meet up and let me take a look at yours and ask you a bunch of questions! :D

I'll buy the coffee / beer / lunch. :cheers:

Just sold my E55 AMG Wagon, looking to get into something a little less run of the mill, always loved the QP, I've searched up, and read just about every single buyers advice thread I can find on here, but figured talking with an owner in real life would be the next step.

TIA, Kevin.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sure, happy to meet up, answer questions. You can call me at 206-331-0602. I work in downtown Seattle, live nearby.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I work downtown Seattle as well and would be happy to meet you or both of you. My name is Eric Nelson and my cell # is 206-450-7878. I've had my '06 QP for 2 1/2 years and drive it everyday. Let me know.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Kevin:

Another great place to see Quattroporte's is the weekly "Exotics at Redmond Town Center" event. It occurs each Saturday (9am - 11am), weather permitting. There are as many as 200 exotic cars that come out. Not only the Italian machinery (Alfa, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, etc..) but also marques like Aston Martin, Lotus, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, etc..

On some Saturday's this year, we had 7-8 Maserati's in attendance (4 Quattroporte's one time!)

The 2013 season kicks off on Feb. 16th. So, mark your calendar! :D

Here is their website:
Exotics At Redmond Town Center | The Largest Weekly Exotic Car Gathering North of Los Angeles

Mike

·
Registered
141 Posts
Since you guys are from Seattle, could you please help me to get comments and reviews about your local Maserati/Ferrari dealership? I have to ship my car somewhere and asking for service inputs and experiances.

Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts