Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys.
my 02 spyder has the seat positioning saving function (at least those buttons are there)
and now. i followed the owners manual and try to save my seat position. did it step by step and no beeps come out. nothing move. no sound.

does anyone have a solution for this??

thanks

Louis

·
Registered
581 Posts
At least on the coupe there is a big square plug under the seat. If the battery trick does not work unplugging and plugging it back in will usually reset the seat functions.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Turning the battery off and on usually works when my seats or mirrors stop working
+1

When my memory stopped working on my seats, I turned off the battery switch, waited about 15 seconds, turned it back on and all was right with the world.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Moving the seat all the way forward and back 2 times is another trick that resets seats.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Also the buttons don't work like other cars - i.e. you hhave to hold the button down for a long time before the seat begins to react, and continue holding down until your setting has been reached.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the help guys!! I will try those method when i have time :) but switching the battery off then on. would that reset the ECU?
The seat control on the SL is screwed as well. push forward goes forward. push backward goes forward.. i ended up driving like a grandma with the seat so close to the front!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts