Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the new GT in person at FMoWashington. Its the Blue/Crema one floating around.

Anyway, much larger than I expected. Also much nicer. It looks way better in person than in photos.

Nice, but not, I MUST own that nice.

I have heard no BlueTooth on the new GT. Anyway, it is quite nice and I hope it does well. Maserati deserves to be held in high regard.

Best,
dsd

·
Registered
660 Posts
Just saw the new GT in person at FMoWashington. Its the Blue/Crema one floating around.

Anyway, much larger than I expected. Also much nicer. It looks way better in person than in photos.

Nice, but not, I MUST own that nice.

I have heard no BlueTooth on the new GT. Anyway, it is quite nice and I hope it does well. Maserati deserves to be held in high regard.

Best,
dsd
Have you pulled-out your cheque book then?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually had put a deposit on one back in October. I was the first on the list. After the specs came out, I redirected my deposit to a Ferrari 575M.

The car is big and looks heavy. With same a 10HP bump over a Coupe, its gotta be slower, and the Coupe was not a world beater (it is fast though). That car with a CC, 4.7 Engine and >=450, now that would be interesting.

-dsd

·
Registered
660 Posts
I actually had put a deposit on one back in October. I was the first on the list. After the specs came out, I redirected my deposit to a Ferrari 575M.

The car is big and looks heavy. With same a 10HP bump over a Coupe, its gotta be slower, and the Coupe was not a world beater (it is fast though). That car with a CC, 4.7 Engine and >=450, now that would be interesting.

-dsd
Yep, I was on the queue and pulled-out when specs were announced. I rather wait and see. Had a 612 in between eyes (as I need a 2+2) and all talked with the dealer, but in the end decided to stay put for the time being.

I rather wait for the upped specs, which should come at some stage in mid to late 2008.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts