Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I stopped by for a quick buy at OfficeMax.
Parked my black 911 Turbo out front.
Of course, I park in the way back of the parking lot.
I walk by the store window just to make sure no one is messing around with my car.
Then, I noticed this black what appear to be from afar, a Granturismo! Parking right next to my 911.
Then as I looked with further with as the car driver was getting out of his car, I thought, no that's actually a Ferrari!
This guy must have been in his 70's, walk towards the store in his bright red Ferarri jacket. I then walk to my car and noticed that it was a black 612 Spaghetti with red interior! Pretty nice car. Damn this guy, just had to park right next to my car in the middle of no where parking land.
In any case, I just wanted to point out that I still without a doubt prefer the look of my Granturismo S over the Spaghetti. With a price tag of 350k? Not sure it's worth that amount of money. Now, an 599 or a 430? at their price point, I do think it's worth the money.

I actually had my camera (always carry one with me), and I was really debating on whether or not it was too tacky to take pictures of the Spaghetti next to my 911 turbo in the middle of an Office Max parking lot. I was too embarrassed.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a better one, met my neice's boyfiend today, from New York keeps his car in Maryland. Did'nt get to converse much because of the impending storm but we kind of clicked together, found out he has an 06 GS coupe red / black. Can I trust him with my niece. I mean he has a Maserati he can't be all bad!

06 Qp sport
06 GS spyder
06 GS coupe

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I sure wish there was such a thing as a Ferrari Spaghetti!! I think you mean Scaglietti.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I assumed "life" was joking when he wrote spaghetti. I HOPE he was joking.
You're prob right. I didn't even think about that....I was just amused cuz I just finished a big plate myself.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Now thats'a spicy meatball! Beautiful car. This would be my Ferrari if I could get it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
A nice looking car. The car you put up Adam is the Hamann Scaglietti. it's as different from the Ferrari Scaglietti is as the coupe GT and coupe GS are (redesigned front & rear fascias, side skirts and a powertrain upgrade). I prefer the sharper lines of the 599 over the 612 imo.

·
Registered
402 Posts
A nice looking car. The car you put up Adam is the Hamann Scaglietti. it's as different from the Ferrari Scaglietti is as the coupe GT and coupe GS are (redesigned front & rear fascias, side skirts and a powertrain upgrade). I prefer the sharper lines of the 599 over the 612 imo.
Right, its a Hamann body kit, still a Scaglietti though. I prefer the 599 too, especially the Novtec version:D

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Spaghetti should never ever be eaten with meatballs. Now, lasagne can, as meatballs, usually small in size, can be used as "stuffing" for the lasagne.

Do I have to teach you everything guys ;) :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes,

I guess I would properly refer to it as a Scaglietti if I could afford one. For now, there all Spaghettis to me.

Although, I would stretch a little and get the 599.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts