Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone was out in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area. I will be out there for a conference with my wife. I plan to fly in/out of Denver to meet up with Dave sometime, but all week I will be in Santa Fe. I am bringing my scan tool with me should anyone need diagnostic help when I'm there, or just needs a clutch wear read out if it's an F1 car. I can get into Ferrari as well.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well guess no takers.....no worries. I thought I was escaping from the cold weather in Boston. Instead 18 degrees! Nice! LOL.....on a positive note the Eldorado Hotel is pretty nice here in NM should anyone want a good recommendation out this way.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Your wife needs to find a conference just a bit farther to the west this time of year to be fairly certain of a warm up. I seem to have a lot of neighbors originally from the Boston area. Why is that?? :smile2:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I have no hesitation in telling you this year you might have a ton of other Boston neighbors coming! Almost 100" of snow, bone chilling cold....smh. I was definitely duped into New Mexico with warmer weather but that won't happen again! Guess it's CA next time!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OldMaster send me a PM with your address, I have a rental car with unlimited miles. I will make the trek tomorrow while my wife is in her conference.

BTW welcome to the forum I see it's your first post though you joined last year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts