Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to recall there have been inquires from time to time about how many Maserati's are sold.

The site at this link publishes U.S. sales data for last month and the prior month along with the current YTD and the previous YTD. My guess is these are retail deliveries but the site does not actually say. It also does not provide any historical sales numbers that I could find.

The link will take you to coupes. You can look up convertibles and sedans seperately (but from the same page).

Makes for some interesting reading. I would venture to guess FM dealers are not sending their kids to college by selling new Maserati's.

http://www.aicautosite.com/editoria/asmr/homecoupe.asp

·
Registered
134 Posts
this doesn't add up...

Mar 2007 Feb2007 YTD2007 YTD2006
Maserati Coupe 13 46 44 112

If they sold 13 and 46 in Feb & Mar, should the YTD be atleast 59?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting point. I never bothered to do the math. I came across this site about 2 years ago when I was looking for Maser sales volumes. The link has been sitting on my favorites list - unused - ever since. I happened to see it the other day and thought I would pass it along. Actually the QP sales look quite respectable.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
according to that site, a toyota echo is more exclusive than a maserati (10 in 2006)
and they sold 12 NSX in feb 2007.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts